- Community Ownership
The Trust board has finalised and approved a proposal for a future community ownership model for Northampton Town. Details will be sent out to Trust members ahead of our annual general meeting, which will be held at Kingsley Park WMC on Thursday 28 November.
The Trust is shortly hoping to meet with Tim Dunn, father of the late Cobblers fan Harry Dunn who was killed in a road traffic accident near RAF Croughton in August.
We wish to support Harry's family in an appropriate way so they can receive justice and closure.
- Board members to visit Exeter City
A delegation of Trust board members will be boardroom guests of Exeter City when the Cobblers visit St James Park on 7 December.
It follows a visit to the community-owned club in the Spring to look over the fantastic facilities on offer.
Exeter City board members were guests of honour at the Trust's community ownership public meeting in March.
- Tree in memory of Brian Lomax
- We have planted a tree in memory of inaugural Trust chairman Brian Lomax, the Supporters Direct pioneer, close to the Walter Tull memorial at Sixfields.
- Brian's life and service will be remembered prior to Saturday's home match with Cambridge United, the club's official Remembrance fixture.
- Vacancies for Trust board
A number of vacancies have arisen for membership of the Trust board. Information will be circulated to Trust members via post and email and any prospective new members will be up for election at the AGM next month.
- Club 500
The Trust's monthly fundraiser, Club 500, is going from strength to strength and is paying out some good cash prizes. From only £5 a month! To sign up, please contact organiser Roger Averill at firstname.lastname@example.org.